Thursday, June 21, 2007

To Shill or Not to Shill, what was the Question?

You know who you are or who you slept with!
I know, I know,.. ya gotta make a liv'n some how... but, don't you feel dirty?
Better question, why did you do it? I mean, don't you have any restraint or self respect?
Isn't it what separates us from the animals (sales people)?
Sure,.... it all started with a friendly beer!?
Remember, always wear protection when working across the border (or Boarder?! hmm, depends who's hosting your blog site?)

3 comments:

fcsuper said...

Well, I don't have a blog and I know I'm not shill. lol I wouldn't might the perks though. j/k (not really, but really, j/k) LOL

fcsuper said...

BTW, I'm adding your link to my website at sw.fcsuper.com. Hope to see more commentary from you! :) ...and have you visited http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solidworks/ recently?

Paul Salvador said...

Hey fcsuper,

Yeah, it was a slight towards the whole blog stuff. I honestly don't quite get it other than it being another social network avenue on the web.

I remember you, the yahoo group, I'm not sure if I ever wrote back to you though? (sorry if I did not, I was probably on the consulting road?)
Sure, thnks for the link and taking care of that site! I'll go over there and see what's up and post.

..